Board of Directors
Lifelong Learning Workshops
Three Sisters at Your Thanksgiving Table Workshop
Greenhouse Gardening Workshop
Entomology of a Healthy River Workshop
Trees & Native Plants Workshop
News & Events
Breakfast With Balloons 2018
GGP in the News
San Juan Sounds
Sponsorships and Donations
– All sponsorships and donations are tax-deductible.
– Contributions of over $250 or more qualify for a 25% Colorado Tax Credit.
– All contributions of over $25 become members and receive membership benefits.
– Sponsorships are usually $500 and more. Sponsors receive special thank you’s and publicity.
– Sponsors can choose to support a Special Event, like the Environmental Film Festival, or a project, like ornamental landscaping.
– Contact us at
if you need clarifications or questions answered.
Geothermal Greenhouse Partnership, a Colorado Enterprise Zone project, sincerely appreciates your support.
GGP’s Federal Employment Identification Number is 45-4786340.
Copyright © 2015 — The Geothermal Greenhouse Project
Scroll to Top